Discussion: LittleBigPlanet 4 player prize bubblesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
supermechaninja
supermechaninja
LittleBigPlanet 4 player prize bubbles
Jan 7 2010, 8:12 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2010, 8:12 AM EST
Please help, I am relatively new to the LittleBigPlanet community and I've completed the Story levels completely up to 'The Temples' and I need help with the multiplayer prize bubbles. I have two Sony PS3 controllers; do different controllers work for LBP? If not how can I get to play with friends/strangers online to gain 4 player bubbles. Please help. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: multiplayer prize bubbles
Nakatsu_Hime
Nakatsu_Hime
1. RE: LittleBigPlanet 4 player prize bubbles
Jan 7 2010, 9:15 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2010, 1:41 AM EST
All PS3 compatible gamepads would work with LBP. I managed to do most 2-player and the 4-player stuff by myself, as I have 4 controllers.
With a bit of ingenuity, and sometimes sticky-tape, most multiplayer sections can be done by one player - but not all. Otherwise, you will just need to choose the 'Play Online' option to try to join others on the same level online.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)