Discussion: T-Shirts in LBPReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Powers-09
T-Shirts in LBP
Sep 8 2009, 2:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 8 2009, 2:39 PM EDT
ive got stickers of football shirts, but no actuall plane shirts to put the stickers on
it works with my friend because he downloaded one a while ago that isnt in ps store now
how can i get a normal T-Shirt? are there any? if so where are they?
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
Agapetos
Agapetos
1. RE: T-Shirts in LBP
Sep 8 2009, 4:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 8 2009, 4:50 PM EDT
the t-shirt was only released for a week right after the games release in europe, and was not released in US to my knowledge, and according to Mm will not be released again, but dont worry there probably be other t-shirts :) 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
thebakingslave
thebakingslave
2. RE: T-Shirts in LBP
Sep 10 2009, 5:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 10 2009, 5:48 PM EDT
I actually just bought two littlebigplanet t-shirts and HotTopic here in Dallas Texas. We even went to Mississippi to visit family and they had the T-Shirts at the HotTopic there too. So YES THEY ARE SELLING THEM HERE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought them last week September 5 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought tewo of them and they are awesome. One has sackboy really big on the front and says I LOVE LBP and the other T-shirt is a bunch of sackboys dressed in all the different costumes. They are both really awesome T-Shirts. So yea don't listen to the people who are saying there aren't any T-Shirts cause I just bought two last week at HotTopic and its Sep 2009 and In the US in Two diff cities! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Agapetos
Agapetos
3. RE: T-Shirts in LBP
Sep 11 2009, 12:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 11 2009, 12:54 AM EDT
"I actually just bought two littlebigplanet t-shirts and HotTopic here in Dallas Texas. We even went to Mississippi to visit family and they had the T-Shirts at the HotTopic there too. So YES THEY ARE SELLING THEM HERE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought them last week September 5 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought tewo of them and they are awesome. One has sackboy really big on the front and says I LOVE LBP and the other T-shirt is a bunch of sackboys dressed in all the different costumes. They are both really awesome T-Shirts. So yea don't listen to the people who are saying there aren't any T-Shirts cause I just bought two last week at HotTopic and its Sep 2009 and In the US in Two diff cities!"
we are talking about the in-game first week t-shirt, not real life t -shirts.

first week t-shirt:

http://ngnews.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/2869844186_e3d18a5ee71.jpg

2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?