Discussion: Color your object ...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
d1rtyw0rm
d1rtyw0rm
Color your object ...
Nov 4 2008, 6:53 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2008, 6:53 AM EST
Is the fastest way to color an object is to put many 'color sticker' on em ? Cause it's so annoying to try to get the 3 dimention fully patched by the sticker. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: color Sticker
yatzin
yatzin
1. RE: Color your object ...
Nov 4 2008, 6:57 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2008, 6:57 AM EST
enlarge your sticker super big, and place it once.. the overlap covers most sides of the object

at least, this is how i do it
Do you find this valuable?    
MerryHo
MerryHo
2. RE: Color your object ...
Nov 4 2008, 7:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2008, 7:01 AM EST
"enlarge your sticker super big, and place it once.. the overlap covers most sides of the object

at least, this is how i do it "
yup that's pretty much the only and the best way available right now, but what I would really love is if they added a color pallet tool that way you could change the color of materials and stickers however you wanted
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
d1rtyw0rm
d1rtyw0rm
3. RE: Color your object ...
Nov 4 2008, 7:07 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2008, 7:07 AM EST
Thanks for your fast response guy, i'll continue with that hum. .. annoying way :) 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)