Discussion: All my points reset :(Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

cptboboneezer
All my points reset :(
Oct 4 2008, 4:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2008, 4:22 PM EDT
After playing for several hours yesterday i was saddened today when i noticed all my points had been reset to 0 my play share and create points. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what the cause could be? I have had the game lock up on me a few times and my save data was corrupted once but that was a while ago. I havent had the corruption problem again but i have had lock ups. I really want to what happened. Do you find this valuable?    
Rennler
Rennler
1. RE: All my points reset :(
Oct 4 2008, 6:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2008, 6:14 PM EDT
Do you have to report this stuff or is it all automatically loged and sent back to Mm?
Do you find this valuable?    
Abraxyn
Abraxyn
2. RE: All my points reset :(
Oct 5 2008, 7:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2008, 7:23 PM EDT
Ive had all these things happen to me too... reset points, lock ups, and corruption... but you have to understand that its only the beta. More than likely, youll have to make a new save file when the full game comes out anyway. Do you find this valuable?    
Ryuhza
Ryuhza
3. RE: All my points reset :(
Oct 7 2008, 6:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2008, 6:24 AM EDT
yeah, I had all those happen to me, once the game froze in the middle of a level I was making. All my points are 0 Do you find this valuable?    
dedday
dedday
4. RE: All my points reset :(
Oct 29 2008, 1:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 1:44 PM EDT
"After playing for several hours yesterday i was saddened today when i noticed all my points had been reset to 0 my play share and create points. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what the cause could be? I have had the game lock up on me a few times and my save data was corrupted once but that was a while ago. I havent had the corruption problem again but i have had lock ups. I really want to what happened."
I have the full game and I have the same problem as you. All my play points are back to 0. No idea why.
Do you find this valuable?